Adamstown Rehab Clinic
Our clinic located in Adamstown (a suburb of Newcastle) provides a private, safe and supportive space along your rehabilitation journey. We offer a range of services from our central Adamstown location that is designed to empower you to enjoy the things you love best.
- Enjoy access to a team of experienced and knowledgeable rehab professionals
- Receive a tailored rehab plan designed around your needs and goals
- Access the professional support you need to live life without limits
- Feel empowered around your future and the opportunities it presents
Our Adamstown Rehab Clinic provides a tailored service for the best result
Adamstown Specialists, Adamstown Plaza, Shop 5A, 281-293 Brunker Road, Adamstown 2289.
Our Adamstown Rehab Clinic offers a range of services to all people, from young children to adults, including:
- Multidisciplinary therapy services, including access to experienced and qualified occupational therapists, speech pathologists, physiotherapists, exercise physiotherapists and therapy assistants.
- Separate adult and pediatric rehabilitation and tone management clinics, with access to our rehabilitation specialists.
- Botox injections for tone and spasticity provided on-site.
- Collaborated orthopaedic management of Cerebral Palsy.
- Collaborated hip surveillance.
- Speech pathology assessments that look at speech and language development, feeding and swallowing and saliva management.
- Occupational therapist assessments that look at your everyday living skills to make recommendations around equipment and modifications that can make life easier.
- General physiotherapy services including post-op rehab, sports rehab and general injury management.
- Early developmental screening and development services provided by a multidisciplinary team, including occupational therapists, speech pathologists, physiotherapists and paediatricians.
Our services and teamwork collaboratively to make sure you receive holistic, evidence-based support for the best, long-lasting and measurable result.
Every aspect of your tailored program is carefully considered and designed to maximise your own or your child’s recovery progress, wellness, quality of life and independence.